The United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan (USEFP) is pleased to announce the 2013 Undergraduate Exchange Program for Pakistan.
The program is intended to promote mutual understanding between the people of the United States and the people of Pakistan and provides full-time undergraduate students from Pakistan with the opportunity to enrich their education and experience through one semester of full-time, non-degree academic study in the United States. The program will also expose fellows to the principles of social responsibility in the U.S. through a community service component.
- Round-trip airfare from your home city to and within the U.S.
- Tuition and mandatory university fees
- Room and board (housing and meals)
- Accident and sickness coverage
- A monthly allowance for incidentals during the program
- A limited allowance for books
- Monthly maintenance allowance for the duration of the program
- Pakistani citizens
- 25 years or younger
- Currently enrolled in a college or university in Pakistan and committed to returning to their home universities following the completion of the program
Women, minorities and persons from FATA, Gilgit/Baltistan, Balochistan, interior Sindh and other remote areas, and persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Applicants with a dual U.S./Pakistani nationality and U.S. permanent residence
- Those who have a parent spouse or fiancé who is a U.S. citizen or permanent U.S. resident
- Employees of the Fulbright organization or the U.S.
- Department of State and their spouses, fiancé, siblings, dependents, children and parents
- People who have applied for immigration to any country
- Students in their final year of university
How to Apply
Download the application at The United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan website. Complete application package, including academic transcripts and letters of reference must be received by the deadline at USEFP Programs Office, P.O. Box 1128, Islamabad before 4:30 pm.
Please note that you cannot send application through courier to a RO. Box address.
Application deadline for this award is November 28, 2012.
For further information, you may please contact:
The United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan (USEFP),
Office, P.O. Box 1128, Islamabad-44000.
Telephone: +92 (051) 8431300
E-mail: undergraduate (at) usefpakistan.org