Punjab Educational Endowment Fund: 1500 Master’s Level Scholarships for 2012-2013
The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) is an initiative of the Government of Punjab under the leadership of Chief Minister Punjab, Mr. Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif. PEEF is established with a vision to open new vistas of education for the talented and needy students, so that they can play their role in the progress and welfare of the country.
1. Outreach Scholarships for Master’s Level Studies
How to apply?
Students having Punjab domicile and secured at least 60% marks or minimum CGPA 2.5 in BA / B.Sc. / BBA / BCS / BS / B.Com, etc. examinations held in 2012 (Annual) in Punjab.
Students who already have passed / possessed MA/ M.Sc. / MS / M.Phil. etc. degree are not eligible for PEEF Master Level Scholarship.
The applicant must have secured admission as a full time student in the current academic / degree year (2012-2013) in a public sector partner university of the Punjab / Comsats Islamabad. (Students enrolled in spring / fall semester – morning or afternoon / evening sessions are eligible to apply for PEEF scholarships).
Declared monthly income of parents from all sources is Rs.15,000 or less (children of government employees of grade 1-4 are exempted from condition of income of Rs.15,000 month, if salary is the only source of income.)
Student should not be receiving any other scholarship for Master’s level studies.
The prospective student must qualify the criteria of Financial Aid of the respective university.
- Pir Mehr Ali Shah Arid Agriculture, Rawalpindi
- Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan
- Fatima Jinnah Women University, Rawalpindi
- GC University, Faisalabad
- GC University, Lahore
- Islamia University of Bahawalpur
- King Edward Medical University, Lahore
- Kinnaird College for Women, Lahore
- Lahore College for Women University
- National College for Arts, Lahore
- University of the Punjab, Lahore
- University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore
- University of Engineering and Technology Taxila, Rawalpindi
- University of Agriculture, Faisalabad
- University of Education, Lahore
- University of Gujrat
- University of Health Sciences, Lahore
- University of Sargodha
- University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Lahore
- Comsats Institute of Information Technology, Islamabad
Note: List of partner universities (PDF, 120KB) is available at PEEF website.
2. Special Quota Scholarships for Master’s Level Studies
Students belonging to any of the following category and fulfilling above mentioned criteria can also apply:
- Children belonging to minority
- Special students (disabled)
- Children of government servants in BPS 1-4
- Application forms and other relevant details can be taken from Student Financial Aid Office/Resource Centre of the partner university.
- Application forms can also be downloaded (PDF, 3.61MB)from PEEF website.
Application forms for Master level scholarships shall only be submitted to the respective partner university. No application will be considered if submitted directly to PEEF Office.
For further information, you may please contact:
The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund,
Link Wahdat Road, Lahore-54600, Pakistan.
Telephone: +92 (042) 37808710-2