Ministry of Inter Provincial Coordination (IPC Division), Government of Pakistan, has assigned the task of conducting the GRE (Local) Subject wise test to the National Testing Service (NTS) for the subject scholarships.
Applications are invited for study abroad under the Cultural Exchange Scholarships Program for the year 2013 for Master’s and Ph.D. studies in various subjects. The scholarships are expected from China, Turkey, Romania, Czech Republic, Slovak Republic, Mexico, Greece, Russia, South Korea and Italy. The donor countries provide tuition fee, free accommodation and reasonable monthly stipend.
The candidates must have completed sixteen years education that must hold four (04) years B.Sc. (Honors) Agriculture, B.Sc. (Engineering), BCS (Honors), MBBS or Master degree in the relevant field.
Other Terms and Conditions
- Maximum age limit is 35 years on the closing date of applications.
- Applicants having more than one second division in their academic career are not eligible to apply.
- Attested copies of each supporting document (Matriculation to onward) including domicile certificate, must be sent with the application. The professional degree holders B.Sc. Engineering / MBBS, B.Sc. (Honors) Agriculture should submit detailed marks certificate of each year.
- The scholarships are awarded on merit determined on the basis of NTS Test score, observing provincial/ regional quota as per government rules.
- The candidates will have to take language course of the respective country (if applicable).
- The final selection will be made by the donor country and their decision will be acceptable to all.
- Students awaiting results are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- Application forms and online deposit slips are available on National Testing Service website .
- Applications must be received by NTS (Islamabad Office) not later than November 07, 2012.
- National Testing Service will not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through post.
- Please deposit online through the prescribed deposit slip in the online branches of ABL, UBL, MCB or HBL. Application form and online deposit slip are available on NTS website.
- Candidates are required to send their applications to NTS Headquarters, Islamabad on prescribed forms along with online deposit slip (original).
- Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phone to the examination center.
- Deposited amount is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Applications submitted in person will not be entertained.
|Last date for submission of applications||Wednesday, November 7, 2012|
|Test date||Sunday, December 2, 2012|
For further information, you may please contact:
National Testing Service (NTS),
Headquarters: 402, Street No. 34,
Sector I-8/2, Islamabad, Pakistan.
Telephone: +92 (051) 9258478-79
POF Complex, 3rd Floor,
252 Sarwar Shaheed Road, Saddar, Karachi, Pakistan.
Telephone:+92 (021) 35215013
Plaza No. 170, 2nd Floor Y-Block, Phase III,
DHA Commercial Area, Lahore Cantt., Pakistan.
Tel: +92 (042) 99239022
B-2, Rahat Abad Colony,
Near Pakistan Forest Institute, Peshawar, Pakistan.
Telephone: +92 (091) 9218233