National University of Sciences and Technology (NUST), Islamabad, has launched its own Need Based Scholarship scheme for undergraduate/postgraduate students for Fall 2010 Entry and onwards to enable financially weak but talented students to acquire higher education.
- Scholarships (full/half fee waivers) will be awarded to the needy students of the new batch, every year.
- The scholarship will be for full duration of the program in which the student is enrolled.
- Students securing admission on open merit will only be eligible for the award.
- An awardee student of this scheme will be ineligible for any other financial assistance or scholarship.
- Parents/guardian income (from all sources) should not be more than Rs 25,000/- per month.
Focal Person at NUST
Deputy Director, Registration (Postgraduate),
Financial Aid Office, Registrar Directorate,
National University of Sciences and Technology (NUST),
Sector H-12, Islamabad, Pakistan.
Telephone: +92 (051) 9085 1046, 9085 1043
E-mail: FAO (at) nust (dot) edu (dot) pk