Higher Education Commission (HEC) has invited applications for Brunei Darussalam Special Scholarship Award 2012/2013 for various study programs.
Undergraduate, Masters, Ph.D., Higher National Diploma (HND) and ITB Diploma programs.
The basic eligibility criteria is mentioned as under:
- Applicant must be citizen of ASEAN, OIC, Commonwealth member countries.
- Applicant must have completed HSSC/ Intermediate for application in Undergraduate/ Diploma programs.
- Applicant must have completed 16-year Bachelor’s/ or equivalent degree for application in Master’s program and Ph.D. program.
- Certificates/transcript/ degrees to be attached must be attested by the attesting authorities such as Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) and HEC.
- The applicant must provide Police Clearance Certificate with his/her application.
- Valid IELTS/ TOEFL or GCE Ordinary Level (where required).
- University of Brunei Darussalam (UBD),
- Unversiti Islam Sultan Sharif Ali (UNISSA), and
- Institut Teknologi Brunei (ITB).
Closing Date: Before December 24, 2011
How to Apply
For detailed eligibility criteria, application forms, application procedure, documentary requirements and detailed information, visit HEC website: www.hec.gov.pk/ffsp.
Higher Education Commission (HEC) has informed that it is just a facilitating agency without any financial liability to execute the above-mentioned scholarship programs.
For further information, you may please contact:
Project Manager (FFSP-Singapore/Brunei),
Higher Education Commission (HEC),
Sector H-9, Islamabad
E-mail: akaleem (at) hec.gov.pk